Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy Bee!

I am so forgetful. Life has been so busy with work and school. Well I will give you a short update. I now work on base at the MCX. I like being on base. I get to meet new people and see all these excited marine famlies eager to see their marine graduate boot. I am still going to school online, getting there slowly but surely lol! Well I had an idea just now, I know some of you ladies and gents may not like talking about what you're going through online, so if you really need someone to talk to you can email me anytime and I will reply ASAP. I am normally on my email once a day. ( sspence2011@gmail.com). Please only email me if you need to talk or need advice, If i get any spam or unwanted messages i will block you. :) Have a great day/night ladies and gents. Remember to tell your S/O you love them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment