Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beautiful Sunny Days :)

Well it's a sunny day here in california and im sitting at home missing my love like crazy. No letter today :/. Made me kind of sad but hey maybe i will get one on monday :). I'll probably spend today cleaning, writing to chris, and doing some photography :). I love when it's sunny here, makes me a lot happier. I wish Chris was here, i miss jumping in his truck and just driving around finding something to do. His last letter said he should be getting a phone call sometime, so i sit here waiting and staring at my phone lol. I wont go anywhere without, i would be so sad if i missed his call, and thankfully my teachers don't mind if i leave class to talk to him :).

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlie :) Glad to hear you're staying positive! And yeah missing a call sucks! I know...since then my phone has been glued to my hip/hand whatever. Anyways, LOVE the button! It's on my blog already! Please take mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know! I have my phone by my side 24/7 and always on loud! He says he should get a call the week he graduates!!!! :D and thank you i changed it today! and already did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't experienced the distance yet, but the day he gets sent off, I know I will be calling his mommee and crying with her on the phone or in person (which ever is more convenient. :)Beautiful page btw

    ReplyDelete