Thursday, April 28, 2011

Harder than i thought....

Well the first few days Chris has been at Core-School and not talking to him as much is a lot harder than i thought it would be. Im doing my best to stay strong and support him. I dont really talk to many people about the stuff going on in my life, except him, so i think thats why its so hard. He is my best friend, and i want to tell him everything. I know he is going through a huge change and i will be patient and be as strong as possible. I just wish i had something to keep me occupied so i wasnt so bored! O well hopefully it will get easier. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know it's been a while since you posted this, but my boyfriend finished corps school a couple of months ago and I remember how hard it was when he first started. :( I'm really hoping it has gotten much easier for you since then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! its definately gotten easier :) i know how his schedule works so its a bit easier. im going out there next weekend to visit him so im very happy :D

    ReplyDelete