Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Music = Life

Music make life so much better. Every time i hear a song that's about people in love, i instantly think of Chris. I love jazz and oldies. Nina Simone, Frank Sinatra,Ray Charles, and Etta James are definitely my favorites.At last by Etta James is the song i want to dance to at my wedding someday, its a romantic song and i think of Chris every time i hear it.Great thing about music is that it brings people together. Me and Chris love the same kind of music, not the oldies thing as much, but we definitely enjoy listening to country music. Whenever we would go offroading in his truck or go on adventures i would put in the country CD and we could listen to it over and over again.
I think my favorite country song right now, is actually on my play-list at the bottom of the page, Come Home Soon by She-Daisy. It may not apply directly to me and Chris but i love it because i think about all the military wives that are at home with the kids, while their husbands are over in Iraq or Afghan. These women are definitely role models for me. They are some of the strongest women ever. I hope to be as strong as they are some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment